1. I drilled and punched out the old pins
(w/ tappet roller tool from JIMS)
2. Deburred tappets
3. Checked fitment of new pin
4. Installed new pin and roller
5. Utilized JIMS tool for staking pins.
6. Further staked each pin-end with hammer on vise anvil.
7. Soaked in motor oil to lube rollers.
These tappets and rollers are for Dave's KHK motor rebuild. I bead honed the tappet blocks. Washed and cleaned, and fitted to each tappet. His tappet adjusters (long style for KHK) had their valve faces surface ground too. A decent set of parts now. Next the case bore or tappet block OD may need polished for proper press fit in the case. This shit takes a lot of my time ! Oh well . . .