October 3rd, 2015 Midwest Moto Swap 2015 Vendor Information
- Written By: Midwest Moto Swap
- Categorized in: BlogDump
ATTENTION VENDORS, everything is set up for the Midwest Moto Swap on Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 at the Lowbrow Customs at 800 S. Progress Dr., Medina, Ohio 44256. You can download and print out a PDF Vendor Application here or you can take care of online registration and payment here. Be sure to send in your application soon to make sure you get your spot, $30 for the first 10'x10' vendor spot, with each additional 10'x10' being $20. Each purchased vendor spot includes 2 admissions. If you would like to print out and complete an application, they can be faxed toll free to 1-866-378-2871 OR mailed in to Lowbrow Customs, ATT: Midwest Moto Swap, 800 S. Progress Dr, Medina, OH 44256. Vendor setup is the day of show 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Show starts at 8 a.m. and goes until 2 p.m. For more info or if you have questions please contact Jessica at 330-850-7040 or via email at email@example.com.
- By ChopCult News
- March 10, 2019
- March 10, 2019
We appreciate EVERYONE that uses the classified section to sell your wares. Please keep in mind the few, but needed rules when uploading your items. Thank you in advance.
- Ads with nudity will be removed.
- Please don't use ChopCult Classifieds
to direct members to listings on other sites (Webpages, Bigcartel stores, eBay, CL, Instagram, etc).
- Please add the item name, your location and price to the title, upload a photo and give a brief or detailed description about the item for sale.
- Do not post more than five (5) ads in a single day, combine your listings if needed.
- Please delete your classified listing once the item is sold or edit the listing as sold
- Do NOT send money through PayPal as a GIFT or FAMILY for payment on any classified.
- We highly recommend that you use a escrow service (such as www.escrow.com
) for large amounts to prevent fraudulent deals; it gives the Buyer the chance to get his/her money back before funds are released to the seller.
- If your having trouble logging in, please log out and clear the Cache in your browser.
- By Noot's World
- March 8, 2019
- March 8, 2019
These pipes are small diameter 1 1/2".... I guess back in the day, the factory felt the K Model 750cc side valves worked best with these smaller diameter headers? Similar sized to the ports, etc. I always like the big, free flowing straight pipes, but so far, this thing seems extra responsive and hopefully it will help bring back some low end to this thing . . ? Factory stock early Sportster muffler. It's got a set of -60R KR heads on it, and I resleeved the cylinders, new valves, guides, etc. The Delorto PHM38 is my new carb-of-choice (if you don't want to run an M53 Linkert). I haven't really rode it around yet, so I'm sure I'll have some tuning issues coming up. Hopefully not - is always nice ! I added my set of -60 aluminum wheels (I'd been saving for who know what?) and figured I may as well start using some of this stuff.... One thing is for sure, H-D made some pretty neat bikes back with the Ks and early Sportsters. Some of the neatest lookin' if done right.