Dying the FREE shop rags for Lady Hump's March 15th Ruckus Ride at the Gasser Lounge
. Bar opens at Noon, KSU is 3PM sharp! First 50 riders only take home a FREE rag celebrating the annual St. Patrick's Day Gasser Lounge Shamruckus Party!
What's in store for attendees?
* FREE Shop Rag No.2 in our 2014 ride series (already mentioned... next?)
* Blessing of the Bikes by our very own Saint Mikey, The Patron Saint of Inebriation
* Commemorative Ride Button (attached to ceremonial green tea bags)
* Our Route will take us along the Southern California Cliffs of Moher
* We'll be making a stop at a local Irish Pub (traditional foods will be available)
* Visiting the Magical Potato Tree of El Segundo
* Chance to shoot the Taterzooka (those with the best shots will be eligible for a face off... if you dare?)
* Potato Tree guests will sample Bob's own homemade Irish Red (Bob and Kit made like 2 cases of beer for the Taterzooka Challenge)
* Bagpipes at the Gasser Lounge all night long... Carbombs. Guinness. Debauchery. Hooliganism. Leprechaun molesting...
* Midnight Toast
* More Stupidity to come!
"Why do you guys throw such stupid parties?"
Little did we know last years model was not, exactly... "legal." This one is!
Taterzooka in preliminary test raw form...
40 lbs. good, 80 lbs. deadly, 100 lbs. an international WMD.