Making some steady progress on this thing. Made some floorboard mounts from 1/2" key stock I picked up. I found this to be easier than buying a mounting kit and trying to make sense of all the extra pieces. Modified my Chopper Dave's air cleaner using a cast aluminum Model A step by buddy Steve gave me awhile back. It had the same diameter as the air cleaner so I just had to trim out the back side and then added a little brass trim piece and panhead screw to finish it off. Made a bracket to hold the teardrop toolbox I'd been planning on using and made it fit into the curve up the upsweep on the pipes. Now just a few more things to get finished up, make a little sissy bar. Have a different muffler coming in the mail. Little did I know Danny D had the exact same plan for exhaust. We soulmates I guess. Can't do that so I've got a plan B. Anyway, hope to have this whole shit finished up in a couple weeks so I can tear it back down and have Double D bless it with his color magic.