We're hosting another amateur photo contest this fall, with fabulous prize packages from several very generous ChopCult advertisers. The rules for submitting original images are simple, but you can't win if you don't enter. Here's what you have to do:
Instructions for Submitting Entries:
1) Shoot a picture. Anything: motorcycles, still lifes, live action, hot chicks and bikes, garage shots, you name it. All we insist is that every photo features a motorcycle or speaks to the scene in some way. Our criteria for initial screening will be as follows: composition, lighting, focus, subject matter, visual appeal, etc.
2) All photos must be 800 pixels wide or 600 pixels tall by 72 dpi max, no exceptions. Cellphone snappies, postage-stamp sized files, 10-gig poster-sized images and all similarly incorrect images will be deleted from the thread.
3) Original photos only. No rehashed, repopped, recolored or rejected photos will be accepted. If we think we've seen a shot before, we'll delete it from the thread. Also, no pro shooters, please. If you make a living shooting photos, please let the amateurs have their day in the sun. And no, we're not going to host a contest for pro shooters, so please don't ask. Pro's don't shoot for prizes—they shoot for money.
4) Post your photo on the contest thread HERE. The deadline to submit your photo is November 15, 2011.
5) One entry per member, no exceptions. If we smell a rat, we'll delete what we suspect are duplicate entries from the same shooter.
On November 16 Billdozer and I will boil down all submissions on the contest thread to our 10 favorites, then let ChopCult members vote for their #1 in a poll on the main forum. This poll will close December 1. The three photographers whose images receive the most votes will receive one of these fantastic grand prizes:
Some of the prizes in these packages include gift certificates from Old-Stf Motorcycles, ignition covers from Pangea Speed, spark plug wires from Lowbrow Customs, a taillight and accessories from No School Choppers, and much more. If you're one of the talented bastards who wins, please accept whatever prize package we send you graciously. In other words, if you don't like the color or size of something in your free booty, please don't contact us or the prize supplier for an exchange or refund. All prize packages are non-returnable, non-negotiable, and contents of may change slightly at time of delivery. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Big thanks to all the great ChopCult advertisers who agreed to generously support this contest:
(click company name to visit their website)
No School Choppers